Fed up with price increases or high renewals?
We never increase prices mid-term and when you are up for renewal you will stay at the price your on or automatically get the same great deals new customers get.
Check your broadband speed with Which?
Great Business Broadband Deals
ADSL2+ Unlimited 24/2
Fibre | FTTC Unlimited 80/20
Broadband Built for Next-Generation Voice...
The UKBTS Ltd Broadband network is a private service designed to meet the data requirements of those that utilise SIP and VoIP (The UKBTS Hosted PBX or SIP Trunking products).
While our Broadband network interconnects with Tier 1 National Networks for the greatest possible availability to our customers, we automatically optimise all of our circuits to prioritise VoIP traffic, maximising call quality and reliability.
All of our Broadband circuits have the same, if not better, speeds and reliability of service as those directly from the Tier 1 networks we interconnect with as we operate a low contention rate. However, all circuits from UKBTS Ltd additionally benefit from 24/7 support from our Norwich based Technical support team, as well as a range of QoS (quality of service) options to optimise your voice communications.
THE UKBTS Ltd DIFFERENCE
The primary difference between UKBTS Ltd Broadband and Broadband from other ISPs is that UKBTS Ltd Broadband is specifically designed to optimise connectivity from the UKBTS Ltd Voice platform and your site. This, combined with the other benefits of using our Broadband, make UKBTS Ltd broadband the best choice for our customers.
Below are just some of the benefits of using our Broadband:
- IP-Phones registered on our platform send their data directly to our Voice Network when using one of our Broadband circuits. This means a shorter distance (fewer hops) for the data to travel, which ultimately results in a greater quality of service for our customers.
- We provide a variety of QoS levels (1,2, and 4) that you can choose from. Each of these QoS levels will automatically allocate a fixed portion of available bandwidth to VoIP traffic. This means that regardless of any other processes running over the data connection, your Call quality will never suffer.
- We provide a fixed IP Address with every Broadband circuit, at no additional cost.
- We can provide a preconfigured, SIP-Optimised Router to arrive 24 hours before your new circuit goes live, eliminating downtime and saving you hassle.
- Customer faults (either on the Hosted PBX or SIP Trunking service) are generally resolved much faster when the entire solution is supplied by UKBTS Ltd, due to increased availability and clarity of information.